See below for your team’s Quest that corresponds with the card you received at the kickoff. For details on this requirement click here.
1. Your quest begins at a gathering place for many; a place that has embodied the “spirit of nature” for over a century. But beware! This place is large and expansive, and you must start your quest in the right spot. Use the ancient runes below to guide you to your beginning point:
2. Now that you have found where your journey will begin, search out the large wooden crest upon which this place’s name is engraved. Stand before it. Bask in its greatness. When your basking session has concluded turn left until you see a great thoroughfare. You will journey upon this path north to your next destination. Continue north until you see a large building built of stone and stained glass.
3. Your next journey will take you to a hall of heroes, where legend tells a dragon dwells. Another clue to find your way there lies in the archaic etching below:
4. You are nearing the end of your quest, not far to go now! Your next journey will take you to a grand chamber for bards and minstrels, so be sure to bring your lute! Stand before the hall of heroes and study the glyphs below. Hopefully they will give you direction to your next destination.
5. This is it, the end is near! You are very close to completing your quest. From your current location, head south a short distance until you reach a tunnel. Once you emerge on the other side of the tunnel, face east and look upward. There, reaching to the sky, you will see what you came for… and what needs to appear in your film for this year’s 50 Hour Slam!
1. Your quest begins at a grand hall, built some 86 years ago, that now provides shelter for the local minstrels. But beware! This hall is large and expansive, and you must start your quest in the right spot. Use the ancient runes below to guide you to your beginning point:
2. Now that you have found where your journey will begin, you must head onward to your next destination. Your trip will now take you to a chamber where stories are told through fire light. From where you now stand, study the glyphs below. Hopefully they will give you direction to the next point in your journey.
3. Now that you have arrived at your next point, you must make haste! Time is of the essence. From where you stand, face westward and journey onward, against the current of the caravans on the nearby thoroughfare. Continue west until you come to an athenaeum filled with numerous tomes. Your next stop is there.
4. You are nearing the end of your quest, not far to go now! Your next journey will take you to a gathering place that is lit by flames when nightfall comes. Another clue to find your way there lies in the archaic etching below:
5. The end of your quest is just beyond the horizon! Within your current site, find the place that spits fire into the night and stand to the left of it. Now look to the west over the watery divide. The village you see in the distance is where your journey will end. Go there without delay!
6. Once in the village, continue west until you spot something whose shape and vibrant color set it apart from its surroundings. Use this object as you would a window and peer through its center, looking southwest. Framed within your new “window” is the link to end of your quest, and the landmark that needs to appear in your film for this year’s 50 Hour Slam!